REGULAR SEASON STARTS NOVEMBER 20!
Teams have been assigned to Division A/B and the regular season will be starting on November 20th. The full schedule for the season is now posted. Please note that fees are now $175/player. All players need to complete the registration link on our website to be eligible to play on November 20th. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 416-817-8844 for any questions.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR OUR FALL 2017 INDOOR SEASON - MEN'S "A" AND "B " DIVISIONS
Registration is now open for our Fall 2017 indoor session. Games will be played at the Ultra Sports Centres in the Birchmount and Ellesmere area. The season will be starting on MONDAY NOVEMBER 13, 2017 and will run for 13 weeks until the middle of February 2018. Teams will also have the opportunity to join our Winter 2018 session running from February - May 2018. Please see below for some highlights of the upcoming indoor season. To register, please arrange payment with the league and complete the online form on the Registration link.
- The season starts on Monday November 13, 2017
- Games will be take place on Monday evenings ranging in time from 8pm to 12am (last game starts at 11pm)
- The cost of registration for the Fall 2017 indoor season is as follows per player:
- After November 12 - $175/player
- The league can provide teams with t-shirt uniforms for an extra $10 per player
- To register an entire team, a deposit of 5 players is required to reserve the spot ($825)
- There is a cancellation fee of $10 charged before October 30, 2017. Between October 30, 2017 to November 12, there is a cancellation fee is $25.00
- No refunds will be provided after November 12, 2017.
- Teams are also required to submit a team bond of $150 that is due by November 12, 2017.
- TEAM DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Payment after October 30, 2017 will only be accepted in the form of a certified cheque, money order, email transfer or cash. There is a $25.00 charge for cheques that are returned as NSF.
Registering as an Individual/Small Group
The cost for registering as an individual or a small group is $175/player. This will include a coloured numbered T-Shirt top and also covers all referee fees. If you wish to register as an individual/small group both leagues will be setting aside spots to accommodate players however spaces will be limited.
All games will take place at the Ultra Sports Centres located at 1510 Birchmount Rd #150, Scarborough, ON M1P 2G6.
CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL MONDAY FOR BOTH DIVISIONS
Playoff champions will be crowned this coming Monday. In both divisions, we have 1st vs 2nd place in what is sure to be 2 exciting matches. Athletiki and Althahabi will play at 8p.m. for the Division A championship while Hawks United and FC Alliance will play at 9p.m. for the Division B title. If the games are tied after regulation time, there will be 2 - 5 minute periods of Golden Goal play. If the game is still tied, then the match will be determined by penalty kicks. May the best teams win and we thank all teams that took part in our 2017 Winter Indoor Session!
ATHLETIKI - DIV A REGULAR SEASON CHAMPS
Congrats goes out to Athletiki, who ended at the top of the table in Division A with 27 points to clinch the title of Regular Season Champions. Congrats also goes out to Hawks United for clinching the title of Regular Season Champions in Division B on April 24th.
DIVISION A GOLDEN BOOT WINNER - KUSSAI SALMAN
Congrats to Kussai Salman of Althahabi who scored an impressive 23 goals during the regular season to earn himself the title of Golden Boot Winner for Division A. A congrats also goes out to Hidir Hidari of Hawks United for leading the pack of goal scorers in Division B. He has earned the title of Golden Boot Winner after scoring an impressive 13 goals during the regular season.
DEADLINE FOR ROSTER CHANGES HAS PASSED
The deadline for final Roster Changes was Monday April 10. All teams are not permitted to make any further additions to the squads.