CHAMPIONS FINALS - MAY 28
Congrats to all finalists in both divisions. The season will conclude with match ups on May 28th between E.Y. Gunners and FC Alliance in Division A. Markham United and United BFC will play for the Division B championship immediately after. See below for game times. If the game is tied after regulation, there will be 2 x 5 minute golden goal periods, followed by penalty kicks (if required) to determine a winner. Good luck to both teams!
REGULAR SEASON CHAMPS & GOLDEN BOOT AWARD
Congrats to Althahabi for a dominant performance all season long and capturing the regular season championship! In the race for the Golden Boot award, Dany Lopez of QPR edged out the 2nd place goal scorer by 1 goal to win the award. Dany ending the season with an amazing 20 goals in 10 games.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR OUR WINTER 2018 INDOOR SEASON - MEN'S "A" AND "B " DIVISIONS
Registration is now open for our Winter 2018 indoor session. Games will be played at the Ultra Sports Centres in the Birchmount and Ellesmere area. The season will be starting on MONDAY FEBRUARY 26, 2018 and will run for 13 weeks until the end of May 2018. Please see below for some highlights of the upcoming indoor season. To register, please arrange payment with the league and complete the online form on the Registration link.
- The season starts on Monday February 26, 2018
- Games will be take place on Monday evenings ranging in time from 8pm to 12am (last game starts at 11pm)
- The cost of registration for the Winter 2018 indoor season is as follows per player:
- After February 25 - $175/player
- The league can provide teams with t-shirt uniforms for an extra $10 per player
- To register an entire team, a deposit of 5 players is required to reserve the spot ($800-825)
- There is a cancellation fee of $10 charged before February 12, 2018. Between February 12 to February 25, there is a cancellation fee is $25.00
- No refunds will be provided after February 25, 2018.
- Teams are also required to submit a team bond of $150 that is due by February 25, 2018.
- TEAM DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Payment after February 12, 2018 will only be accepted in the form of a certified cheque, money order, email transfer or cash. There is a $25.00 charge for cheques that are returned as NSF.
FULL SEASON SCHEDULE NOW POSTED!
The full season schedule has now been posted. You can check the SCHEDULE page to view match ups for the 2018 Winter Indoor Season.
REGULAR SEASON CHAMPS CROWNED!!
The league would like to extend a congrats to The Ballroom in Division A and Darkside FC in Division B for ending at the top of the standings table and being crowned as the regular season champions in their respective divisions.
GOLDEN BOOT CHAMPIONS
After 10 weeks of regular season play, Tyler Dill of The Ballroom and Mo Shoblaq of FC Alliance ended up with the most goals in their respective divisions. Tyler Dill dominated the Leading Goal Scorer charts and ended up with 24 goals, which is 9 more than the runner up in Division A. Mo Shoblaq put on a goal scorers clinic in the last couple of weeks of play and ended up edging out the runner up in Division B by one goal with his 15 goals scored during the season.
Registering as an Individual/Small Group
The cost for registering as an individual or a small group is $175/player. This will include a coloured numbered T-Shirt top and also covers all referee fees. If you wish to register as an individual/small group both leagues will be setting aside spots to accommodate players however spaces will be limited.
All games will take place at the Ultra Sports Centres located at 1510 Birchmount Rd #150, Scarborough, ON M1P 2G6.