Monday Indoor Soccer
This is a joint program by Maple Leaf Soccer Club and St. Michael’s Soccer Club. For full registration details, please read below. In order to register for our Monday Indoor Program, please click REGISTER.
For a summary of our Indoor Rules, please click on our Indoor League Rules.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR OUR FALL 2018 INDOOR SEASON - MEN'S "A" AND "B" DIVISIONS
Registration is now open for our Fall 2018 indoor session. Games will be played at the Ultra Sports Centres in the Birchmount and Ellesmere area. The season will be starting on MONDAY NOVEMBER 5, 2018 and will run for 13 weeks until mid-February. Please see below for some highlights of the upcoming indoor season. To register, please arrange payment with the league and complete the online form on the Registration link.
- The season starts on Monday November 5, 2018
- Games will be take place on Monday evenings ranging in time from 8pm to 12am (last game starts at 11pm)
- The cost of registration for the Fall 2018 indoor season is as follows per player:
- Between October 1 - November 4 - $170/player
- After November 4 - $175/player
- The league can provide teams with t-shirt uniforms for an extra $15 per player
- To register an entire team, a deposit of 5 players is required to reserve the spot ($850)
- There is a cancellation fee of $10 charged before October 22, 2018. Between October 23 to November 4, there is a cancellation fee is $25.00
- No refunds will be provided after November 4, 2018.
- Teams are also required to submit a team bond of $150 that is due by November 4, 2018.
- TEAM DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Payment after October 22, 2018 will only be accepted in the form of a certified cheque, money order, email transfer or cash. There is a $25.00 charge for cheques that are returned as NSF.
Registering as an Individual/Small Group
The cost for registering as an individual or a small group is $185/player. This will include a coloured numbered T-Shirt top and also covers all referee fees. If you wish to register as an individual/small group both leagues will be setting aside spots to accommodate players however spaces will be limited.
All games will take place at the Ultra Sports Centres located at 1510 Birchmount Rd #150, Scarborough, ON M1P 2G6.
REGULAR SEASON CHAMPS & GOLDEN BOOT AWARD
Congrats to Althahabi for a dominant performance all season long and capturing the regular season championship! In the race for the Golden Boot award, Dany Lopez of QPR edged out the 2nd place goal scorer by 1 goal to win the award. Dany ending the season with an amazing 20 goals in 10 games.