Monday Indoor Soccer
This is a joint program by Maple Leaf Soccer Club and St. Michael’s Soccer Club. For full registration details, please read below. In order to register for our Monday Indoor Program, please click REGISTER.
For a summary of our Indoor Rules, please click on our Indoor League Rules.
The league would like to extend a Congratulations to Alianza of Division B and Athletiki Bala Club of Division A for not only being the regular Season Champions in their respective divisions but for also winning their Playoff Championship matches. Alianza ended up coming back from being down 1-0 to score two unanswered goals and beat Markham United by a score of 2-1. Althletiki Bala Club also had a seesaw match with B.S.B. and ended up coming out on top 3-2 to win their Playoff Championship Match. Congrats to both teams and to the Playoff Finalists. See below for pics.
ALIANZA - WINTER 2019 DIVISION B REGULAR SEASON AND PLAYOFF CHAMPIONS
MARKHAM UNITED - WINTER 2019 DIVISION B PLAYOFF FINALISTS
GOLDEN BOOT WINNERS
The league would like to congratulate Paolo Fuentes of Alianza in Division B who ended up with an impressive 14 goals for the season. Also Division A saw Augustus Thoedorov of Athletiki Bala Club top the Goal Scorers in Division A with 12 goals. Congrats to both players!
2018 FALL PLAYOFF CHAMPIONS CROWNED
The league would like to extend a congratulations to United BFC of Division B for their 2-0 victory over the Regular Season Champions, Ellas Ole, to earn them the Playoff Championship. As well, a congrats to Athletiki Bala Club for the 6-2 victory to earn them the Playoff Championship in Division A.
REGULAR SEASON CHAMPIONS CROWNED
It was nail biter right down to the last game. But in the end, the league congratulates Althletiki Bala Club for coming out on top of what was a very competitive A Division and winning the title of Toronto Markham Soccer Club's 2018 Division A Monday Night Regular Season Champions. The league would also like to extend a congratulations to Ellas Ole in Division B for earning the title of Toronto Markham Soccer Club's 2018 Division B Monday Night Regular Season Champions.
GOLDEN BOOT WINNERS
The league would like to congratulate Tyler Dill of B.S.B. for his impressive 11 goals throughout the season. It was a very competitive race for the Golden Boot Title and he beat the runner ups by just 1 goal. The league would also like to also acknowledge both Prem Papabathini of Net Six and Chill as well as Hayek Muradyan of Ellas Ole in Div B for their impressive goal tally for the season. They both scored 9 goals during the regular season earning them the title of Toronto Markham Soccer Club's 2018 Fall Monday Night Golden Boot Winners. Photos to follow shortly.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR OUR WINTER 2019 INDOOR SEASON - MEN'S "A" AND "B" DIVISIONS
Registration is now open for our Winter 2019 indoor session. Games will be played at the Ultra Sports Centres in the Birchmount and Ellesmere area. The season will be starting on MONDAY FEBRUARY 18, 2019 and will run for 13 weeks until mid-May 2019. Please see below for some highlights of the upcoming indoor season. To register, please arrange payment with the league and complete the online form on the Registration link. Players who are currently playing in the Fall session do not need to complete the online form a second time.
- The season starts on Monday February 18, 2019
- Games will be take place on Monday evenings ranging in time from 8pm to 12am (last game starts at 11pm)
- The cost of registration for the Winter 2019 indoor season is as follows per player:
- After February 17 - $175/player
- The league can provide teams with t-shirt uniforms for an extra $15 per player
- To register an entire team, a deposit of 5 players is required to reserve the spot ($825 - 850)
- There is a cancellation fee of $10 charged before February 4, 2019. Between February 5 to February 17, there is a cancellation fee of $25.00
- No refunds will be provided after February 17, 2019.
- Teams are also required to submit a team bond of $150 that is due by February 17, 2019.
- TEAM DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Payment after February 4, 2019 will only be accepted in the form of a certified cheque, money order, email transfer or cash. There is a $25.00 charge for cheques that are returned as NSF.
Registering as an Individual/Small Group
The cost for registering as an individual or a small group is $185/player. This will include a coloured numbered T-Shirt top and also covers all referee fees. If you wish to register as an individual/small group both leagues will be setting aside spots to accommodate players however spaces will be limited.
All games will take place at the Ultra Sports Centres located at 1510 Birchmount Rd #150, Scarborough, ON M1P 2G6.