Sunday Indoor Soccer
This is a joint program by Maple Leaf Soccer Club and St. Michael’s Soccer Club. For full registration details, please read below. In order to register for our Sunday Indoor Program, please click HERE.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR OUR FALL 2017 INDOOR SEASON - MEN'S "A" AND "B " DIVISIONS
Registration is now open for our Fall 2017 indoor session. Games will be played at the Ultra Sports Centres in the Birchmount and Ellesmere area. The season will be starting on SUNDAY NOVEMBER 5, 2017 and will run for 13 weeks until the middle of February 2018. Teams will also have the opportunity to join our Winter 2018 session running from February - May 2018, Please see below for some highlights of the upcoming indoor season. To register, please arrange payment with the league and complete the online form on the Registration link.
- The season starts on Sunday November 5, 2017
- Games will be take place on Sunday evenings ranging in time from 8pm to 12am (last game starts at 11pm)
- The cost of registration for the Fall 2017 indoor season is as follows per player:
- Before September 24 - $160/player
- Between September 24 - November 4 - $165/player
- After November 4 - $175/player
- The league can provide teams with t-shirt uniforms for an extra $10 per player
- To register an entire team, a deposit of 5 players is required to reserve the spot ($800/$825) depending on the date of registration.
- There is a cancellation fee of $10 charged before October 22, 2017. Between October 22, 2017 to November 4, there is a cancellation fee is $25.00
- No refunds will be provided after November 4, 2017.
- Teams are also required to submit a team bond of $150 that is due by November 4, 2017.
- TEAM DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Payment after October 22, 2017 will only be accepted in the form of a certified cheque, money order, email transfer or cash. There is a $25.00 charge for cheques that are returned as NSF.
Registering as an Individual/Small Group
The cost for registering as an individual or a small group is $175/player. This will include a coloured numbered T-Shirt top and also covers all referee fees. If you wish to register as an individual/small group both leagues will be setting aside spots to accommodate players however spaces will be limited.
All games will take place at the Ultra Sports Centres located at 1510 Birchmount Rd #150, Scarborough, ON M1P 2G6.
FINALS - JUNE 4
Playoff champions will be crowned on Sunday June 4. The 2 top teams in Division A advanced to the finals while the bottom seeds in Division B will battle it out for the title. Habibi FC and Bengal Tigers FC will play at 8:05pm for the Division A Championship and FTB and We Dem Boys will play at 9:15pm for the Division B title. If the games are tied after regulation time, there will be 2 - 5 minute periods of Golden Goal play. If the game is still, then the match will be determined by penalty kicks. Good luck to all teams!
HABIBI FC / BELMONT FC - REGULAR SEASON CHAMPS
Congratulations to Habibi FC and Belmont FC for capturing first place in the Regular Season in their respective divisions.
GOLDEN BOOT WINNERS
Congrats goes out to Delmar Rodolphe of Habibi FC and Isiah Kossivas of We Dem Boys for both finishing the season at the top of their divisions with 18 and 12 goals respectively. Well done guys!
SEMFINAL RESULTS POSTED
You can click on the stats link to the right to check the Results, Standings, Leading Goal Scorers and Status of Carded Players for all games played up to May 28.
DEADLINE FOR ROSTER CHANGES HAS PASSED
The deadline for final Roster Changes was Sunday April 23. All teams are not permitted to make any further additions to the squads.