Sunday Indoor Soccer
This is a joint program by Maple Leaf Soccer Club and St. Michael’s Soccer Club. For full registration details, please read below. In order to register for our Sunday Indoor Program, please click HERE.
FINALS - JUNE 4
Playoff champions will be crowned on Sunday June 4. The 2 top teams in Division A advanced to the finals while the bottom seeds in Division B will battle it out for the title. Habibi FC and Bengal Tigers FC will play at 8:05pm for the Division A Championship and FTB and We Dem Boys will play at 9:15pm for the Division B title. If the games are tied after regulation time, there will be 2 - 5 minute periods of Golden Goal play. If the game is still, then the match will be determined by penalty kicks. Good luck to all teams!
HABIBI FC / BELMONT FC - REGULAR SEASON CHAMPS
Congratulations to Habibi FC and Belmont FC for capturing first place in the Regular Season in their respective divisions.
GOLDEN BOOT WINNERS
Congrats goes out to Delmar Rodolphe of Habibi FC and Isiah Kossivas of We Dem Boys for both finishing the season at the top of their divisions with 18 and 12 goals respectively. Well done guys!
SEMFINAL RESULTS POSTED
You can click on the stats link to the right to check the Results, Standings, Leading Goal Scorers and Status of Carded Players for all games played up to May 28.
DEADLINE FOR ROSTER CHANGES HAS PASSED
The deadline for final Roster Changes was Sunday April 23. All teams are not permitted to make any further additions to the squads.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR OUR WINTER 2017 INDOOR SEASON - MEN'S "A" AND "B " DIVISIONS
Registration is now open for our Winter 2017 indoor session. Games will be played at the Ultra Sports Centres in the Birchmount and Ellesmere area. The season will be starting on SUNDAY FEBRUARY 26, 2017 and will run until the beginning of June/2017. Please see below for some highlights of the upcoming indoor season. For full registration details, please click on the Registration link.
- The season starts on Sunday February 26, 2017
- Games will be take place on Sunday evenings ranging in time from 8p.m. to 11p.m.
- The cost of registration for the Winter 2017 indoor season is as follows – Early bird registration fee of $165/player (Team provides own uniform) or $175/player (League provides team/player with uniform) for payments made up UNTIL February 25, 2017.
- After February 25, 2017 registration fees are $175/player (Team provides own uniform) or $185/player (League provides team/player with uniform)
- To register an entire team, a deposit of $825 or $875 (depending on need for uniforms) is required. The remainder of fees are due February 19, 2017
- There is a cancellation fee of $10 charged before February 12, 2017. Between February 12, 2017 to February 25, there is a cancellation fee is $25.00
- No refunds will be provided after February 25, 2017.
- Teams are also required to submit a team bond of $150 that is due by February 26, 2017.
- TEAM DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Payment after February 12, 2017 will only be accepted in the form of a certified cheque, money order, email transfer or cash. There is a $25.00 charge for cheques that are returned as NSF.
Registering as an Individual/Small Group
The cost for registering as an individual or a small group is $175/player. This will include a coloured numbered T-Shirt top and also covers all referee fees. If you wish to register as an individual/small group both leagues will be setting aside spots to accommodate players however spaces will be limited.
All games will take place at the Ultra Sports Centres located at 1510 Birchmount Rd #150, Scarborough, ON M1P 2G6.