APRIL 15 GAMES RESCHEDULED FOR MAY 27
Please note that the games that were cancelled on Sunday April 15 will be made up on Sunday May 27. The season will be extended by one week with the finals taking place on Sunday June 10.
STATS UPDATED AFTER WEEK 5 OF PLAY.
Stats are now posted for the Results, Standings, Leading Goal Scorers and Status of Carded players after Week 5 of Regular Season Play.
The divisions have been set and the full season schedule is now posted on our SCHEDULE page.
A reminder that fees must now be paid in full in order to play ($175 per player). Players can either pay cash at the field or email transfer funds to email@example.com
If you have any questions, you can contact us at 416-731-9974 / 416-817-8844 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
REGULAR SEASON CHAMPS CROWNED!!
The league would like to extend a congrats to Paradice Kingz in Division A and Char Kings in Division B for ending at the top of the standings table and being crowned as the regular season champions in their respective divisions.
GOLDEN BOOT CHAMPIONS
After 10 weeks of regular season play, Ryaan Kareem of United FC and Isiah Kossivas of We Dem Boys ended up with the most goals in their respective divisions. Both players led the Leading Goal Scorer charts and ended the season with 16 goals each. Congrats to both players on their display of skill.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR OUR WINTER 2018 INDOOR SEASON - MEN'S "A" AND "B " DIVISIONS
Registration is now open for our Winter 2018 indoor session. Games will be played at the Ultra Sports Centres in the Birchmount and Ellesmere area. The season will be starting on SUNDAY FEBRUARY 25, 2018 and will run for 13 weeks until the end of May 2018. Please see below for some highlights of the upcoming indoor season. To register, please arrange payment with the league and complete the online form on the Registration link.
- The season starts on Sunday February 25, 2018
- Games will be take place on Sunday evenings ranging in time from 8pm to 12am (last game starts at 11pm)
- The cost of registration for the Winter 2018 indoor season is as follows per player:
- After February 24 - $175/player
- The league can provide teams with t-shirt uniforms for an extra $10 per player
- To register an entire team, a deposit of 5 players is required to reserve the spot ($800-825)
- There is a cancellation fee of $10 charged before February 11, 2018. Between February 11 to February 24, there is a cancellation fee is $25.00
- No refunds will be provided after February 24, 2018.
- Teams are also required to submit a team bond of $150 that is due by February 24, 2018.
- TEAM DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Payment after February 11, 2018 will only be accepted in the form of a certified cheque, money order, email transfer or cash. There is a $25.00 charge for cheques that are returned as NSF.
Registering as an Individual/Small Group
The cost for registering as an individual or a small group is $175/player. This will include a coloured numbered T-Shirt top and also covers all referee fees. If you wish to register as an individual/small group both leagues will be setting aside spots to accommodate players however spaces will be limited.
All games will take place at the Ultra Sports Centres located at 1510 Birchmount Rd #150, Scarborough, ON M1P 2G6.