Sunday Indoor Soccer
This is a joint program by Maple Leaf Soccer Club and St. Michael’s Soccer Club. For full registration details, please read below. In order to register for our Sunday Indoor Program, please click HERE.
For a summary of our Indoor Rules, please click on our Indoor League Rules.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR OUR WINTER 2019 INDOOR SEASON - MEN'S "A" AND "B" DIVISIONS
Registration is now open for our Winter 2019 indoor session. Games will be played at the Ultra Sports Centres in the Birchmount and Ellesmere area. The season will be starting on SUNDAY FEBRUARY 17, 2019 and will run for 13 weeks until mid-May 2019. Please see below for some highlights of the upcoming indoor season. To register, please arrange payment with the league and complete the online form on the Registration link. Players who are currently playing in the Fall session do not need to complete the online form a second time.
- The season starts on Sunday February 17, 2019
- Games will be take place on Sunday evenings ranging in time from 8pm to 12am (last game starts at 11pm)
- The cost of registration for the Winter 2019 indoor season is as follows per player:
- On or before January 11 - $165/player
- Between January 12 - February 16 - $170/player
- After February 16 - $175/player
- The league can provide teams with t-shirt uniforms for an extra $15 per player
- To register an entire team, a deposit of 5 players is required to reserve the spot ($825 - 850)
- There is a cancellation fee of $10 charged before February 3, 2019. Between February 4 to February 16, there is a cancellation fee of $25.00
- No refunds will be provided after February 16, 2019.
- Teams are also required to submit a team bond of $150 that is due by February 16, 2019.
- TEAM DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Payment after February 3, 2019 will only be accepted in the form of a certified cheque, money order, email transfer or cash. There is a $25.00 charge for cheques that are returned as NSF.
Registering as an Individual/Small Group
The cost for registering as an individual or a small group is $185/player. This will include a coloured numbered T-Shirt top and also covers all referee fees. If you wish to register as an individual/small group both leagues will be setting aside spots to accommodate players however spaces will be limited.
All games will take place at the Ultra Sports Centres located at 1510 Birchmount Rd #150, Scarborough, ON M1P 2G6.
The league would like to extend a congratulations to Serano Strikers in Division A and We Dem Boys in Division B for coming out on top in their respective divisions and earning the title of Toronto Markham Soccer Club's 2018 Sunday Night Regular Season Champions.
GOLDEN BOOT WINNERS
The league would like to also acknowledge both Anthony Michelis of Serano Strikers in Div A and Isiah Kossivas of We Dem Boys in Div B for their impressive goal tally for the season. Anthony scored 21 goals while Isiah netted 15 for the second session. Their impressive goal output earned them the title of Toronto Markham Soccer Club's 2018 Sunday Night Golden Boot Winners.