Sunday Indoor Soccer
This is a joint program by Maple Leaf Soccer Club and St. Michael’s Soccer Club. For full registration details, please read below. In order to register for our Sunday Indoor Program, please click HERE.
For a summary of our Indoor Rules, please click on our Indoor League Rules.
PLAYOFFS RESUME SUNDAY MAY 26
We are off for the Victoria Day long weekend so playoffs will resume on Sunday May 26 - see SCHEDULE for matchups and times. If games are tied after regulation, penalty kicks (3 shooters) will determine a winner. Good luck to all teams!
Congratulations to Paradice Kingz & Unionville Stars FC for capturing the regular season championship in Divisions A and B respectively. Special congratulations also go out to Brandon Chiu of Paradice Kingz (9 goals) and William Nikolakakos of The PBs and Eddie Diaz of Unionville Stars FC (tied at 11 goals) for winning the Golden Boot trophies in their respective divisions.
REGISTRATION OPEN FOR OUR WINTER 2019 INDOOR SEASON - MEN'S "A" AND "B" DIVISIONS
Registration is now open for our Winter 2019 indoor session. Games will be played at the Ultra Sports Centres in the Birchmount and Ellesmere area. The season will be starting on SUNDAY FEBRUARY 17, 2019 and will run for 13 weeks until mid-May 2019. Please see below for some highlights of the upcoming indoor season. To register, please arrange payment with the league and complete the online form on the Registration link. Players who are currently playing in the Fall session do not need to complete the online form a second time.
- The season starts on Sunday February 17, 2019
- Games will be take place on Sunday evenings ranging in time from 8pm to 12am (last game starts at 11pm)
- The cost of registration for the Winter 2019 indoor season is as follows per player:
- After February 16 - $175/player
- The league can provide teams with t-shirt uniforms for an extra $15 per player
- To register an entire team, a deposit of 5 players is required to reserve the spot ($825 - 850)
- There is a cancellation fee of $10 charged before February 3, 2019. Between February 4 to February 16, there is a cancellation fee of $25.00
- No refunds will be provided after February 16, 2019.
- Teams are also required to submit a team bond of $150 that is due by February 16, 2019.
- TEAM DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Payment after February 3, 2019 will only be accepted in the form of a certified cheque, money order, email transfer or cash. There is a $25.00 charge for cheques that are returned as NSF.
Registering as an Individual/Small Group
The cost for registering as an individual or a small group is $185/player. This will include a coloured numbered T-Shirt top and also covers all referee fees. If you wish to register as an individual/small group both leagues will be setting aside spots to accommodate players however spaces will be limited.
All games will take place at the Ultra Sports Centres located at 1510 Birchmount Rd #150, Scarborough, ON M1P 2G6.