Tuesday Indoor Soccer
This is a joint program by Maple Leaf Soccer Club and St. Michael’s Soccer Club. For full registration details, please read below. In order to register for our Tuesday Indoor Program, please click REGISTER.
For a summary of our Indoor Rules, please click on our Indoor League Rules.
PLAYOFF FINALS - TUESDAY MAY 21 @ 9PM
Congrats to Scarborough Elites and Prime Ministers Choice for advancing to the finals!
If the finals is tied after regulation, there will be 2 x 5 minute golden goal periods followed by penalty kicks (3 shooters) to determine the champion. Good luck to both teams!
Congrats to Real Halia winning the regular season and Sergio Arangio of Just2ez FC for winning the Golden Boot with 23 goals scored!
REGISTRATION OPEN FOR OUR WINTER 2019 INDOOR SEASON - MEN'S OPEN DIVISION
Registration is now open for our Winter 2019 indoor session. Games will be played at the Ultra Sports Centres in the Birchmount and Ellesmere area. The season will be starting on TUESDAY FEBRUARY 26, 2019 and will run for 13 weeks until mid-May 2019. Please see below for some highlights of the upcoming indoor season. To register, please arrange payment with the league and complete the online form on the Registration link. Players who are currently playing in the Fall session do not need to complete the online form a second time.
- The season starts on Tuesday February 26, 2019
- Games will be take place on Tuesday evenings ranging in time from 8pm to 12am (last game starts at 11pm)
- The cost of registration for the Winter 2019 indoor season is as follows per player:
- After February 25 - $175/player
- The league can provide teams with t-shirt uniforms for an extra $15 per player
- To register an entire team, a deposit of 5 players is required to reserve the spot ($825 - 850)
- There is a cancellation fee of $10 charged before February 12, 2019. Between February 13 to February 25, there is a cancellation fee of $25.00
- No refunds will be provided after February 25, 2019.
- Teams are also required to submit a team bond of $150 that is due by February 25, 2019.
- TEAM DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Payment after February 12, 2019 will only be accepted in the form of a certified cheque, money order, email transfer or cash. There is a $25.00 charge for cheques that are returned as NSF.
Registering as an Individual/Small Group
The cost for registering as an individual or a small group is $185/player. This will include a coloured numbered T-Shirt top and also covers all referee fees. If you wish to register as an individual/small group both leagues will be setting aside spots to accommodate players however spaces will be limited.
All games will take place at the Ultra Sports Centres located at 1510 Birchmount Rd #150, Scarborough, ON M1P 2G6.