REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR OUR FALL 2017 INDOOR SEASON - MEN'S "A" AND "B " DIVISIONS
Registration is now open for our Fall 2017 indoor session. Games will be played at the Ultra Sports Centre in the Birchmount and Ellesmere area. The season will be starting on TUESDAY NOVEMBER 21, 2017 and will run for 13 weeks until the middle of February 2018. Teams will also have the opportunity to join our Winter 2018 session running from February - May 2018. Please see below for some highlights of the upcoming indoor season. To register, please arrange payment with the league and complete the online form on the Registration link.
- The season starts on Tuesday November 21, 2017
- Games will be take place on Tuesday evenings between 8pm to 12am (last game starts at 11pm)
- The cost of registration for the Fall 2017 indoor season is as follows per player:
- Before October 10 - $160/player
- Between October 10 - November 20 - $165/player
- After November 20 - $175/player
- The league can provide teams with t-shirt uniforms for an extra $10 per player
- To register an entire team, a deposit of 5 players is required to reserve the spot ($800/$825) depending on date of registration
- There is a cancellation fee of $10 charged before November 7, 2017. Between November 7, 2017 to November 20, there is a cancellation fee is $25.00
- No refunds will be provided after November 20, 2017.
- Teams are also required to submit a team bond of $150 that is due by November 20, 2017.
- TEAM DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Payment after November 7, 2017 will only be accepted in the form of a certified cheque, money order, email transfer or cash. There is a $25.00 charge for cheques that are returned as NSF.
Registering as an Individual/Small Group
The cost for registering as an individual or a small group is $175/player. This will include a coloured numbered T-Shirt top and also covers all referee fees. If you wish to register as an individual/small group both leagues will be setting aside spots to accommodate players however spaces will be limited.
All games will take place at the Ultra Sports Centres located at 1510 Birchmount Rd #150, Scarborough, ON M1P 2G6.
REAL HALIA - PLAYOFF CHAMPIONS
Congratulations to Real Halia for avenging a regular season loss to Pro Diverse and winning 6-2 in an exciting end to the season! Peter Kolovos of Real Halia was named finals MVP for an amazing performance in goal. This marks the third consecutive playoff championship for Real Halia. Hope to see you back in the Fall to go for a record 4th consecutive title! Thanks to all teams for a great season!
PRO DIVERSE FC - REGULAR SEASON CHAMPS
Congratulations to Pro Diverse FC for capturing first place in the Regular Season with an impressive 7 win / 1 loss / 1 tie record.
GOLDEN BOOT WINNERS
Congrats goes out to Hakim Mobin of Pro Diverse FC and John Charalambous of Real Halia for both finishing the season with 15 goals. Both players had strong final games to clear themselves from the rest of the pack.