FORZA FC - TUESDAY NIGHT CHAMPIONS!
The season ended with an exciting finals match between Forza FC and Real Halia. Real Halia tied the game up late in the second half at 2-2 to force overtime. After two scoreless golden goal periods that featured some great saves from both keepers, we had to go to penalty kicks to determine the champions. Forza FC ended up outlasting Real Halia in PKs to take the title! Forza FC capped an amazing year after winning the Division B championship in our Fall Session. Congrats on a great season guys!!
REGULAR SEASON CHAMPS & GOLDEN BOOT AWARD
Congrats to Edirieasy FC for jumping up from 3rd place in the last week of the regular season to capture the regular season championship! In the race for the Golden Boot award, Kenny Lioutas of Scarborough Heat continued his incredible streak of scoring at least 2 goals in each game, ending the season with an amazing 23 goals in 9 games.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR OUR WINTER 2018 INDOOR SEASON - MEN'S "A" AND "B " DIVISIONS
Registration is now open for our Winter 2018 indoor session. Games will be played at the Ultra Sports Centres in the Birchmount and Ellesmere area. The season will be starting on TUESDAY FEBRUARY 27, 2018 and will run for 13 weeks until the end of May 2018. Please see below for some highlights of the upcoming indoor season. To register, please arrange payment with the league and complete the online form on the Registration link.
- The season starts on Tuesday February 27, 2018
- Games will be take place on Tuesday evenings ranging in time from 8pm to 12am (last game starts at 11pm)
- The cost of registration for the Winter 2018 indoor season is as follows per player:
- After February 26 - $175/player
- The league can provide teams with t-shirt uniforms for an extra $10 per player
- To register an entire team, a deposit of 5 players is required to reserve the spot ($800-825)
- There is a cancellation fee of $10 charged before February 13, 2018. Between February 13 to February 26, there is a cancellation fee is $25.00
- No refunds will be provided after February 26, 2018.
- Teams are also required to submit a team bond of $150 that is due by February 26, 2018.
- TEAM DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Payment after February 13, 2018 will only be accepted in the form of a certified cheque, money order, email transfer or cash. There is a $25.00 charge for cheques that are returned as NSF.
Registering as an Individual/Small Group
The cost for registering as an individual or a small group is $175/player. This will include a coloured numbered T-Shirt top and also covers all referee fees. If you wish to register as an individual/small group both leagues will be setting aside spots to accommodate players however spaces will be limited.
All games will take place at the Ultra Sports Centres located at 1510 Birchmount Rd #150, Scarborough, ON M1P 2G6.