REAL HALIA - PLAYOFF CHAMPIONS
Congratulations to Real Halia for avenging a regular season loss to Pro Diverse and winning 6-2 in an exciting end to the season! Peter Kolovos of Real Halia was named finals MVP for an amazing performance in goal. This marks the third consecutive playoff championship for Real Halia. Hope to see you back in the Fall to go for a record 4th consecutive title! Thanks to all teams for a great season!
PRO DIVERSE FC - REGULAR SEASON CHAMPS
Congratulations to Pro Diverse FC for capturing first place in the Regular Season with an impressive 7 win / 1 loss / 1 tie record.
GOLDEN BOOT WINNERS
Congrats goes out to Hakim Mobin of Pro Diverse FC and John Charalambous of Real Halia for both finishing the season with 15 goals. Both players had strong final games to clear themselves from the rest of the pack.
DEADLINE FOR ROSTER CHANGES - APRIL 18
The deadline for final Roster Changes is Tuesday April 18. Please notify the league in advance of any changes. To replace a player from your current roster there will be a $25 switch fee.
FINAL RESULTS POSTED
You can click on the stats link to the right to check the Results, Standings, Leading Goal Scorers and Status of Carded Players for all games played this season.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN FOR OUR WINTER 2017 INDOOR SEASON - MEN'S "A" AND "B " DIVISIONS
Registration is now open for our Winter 2017 indoor session. Games will be played at the Ultra Sports Centres in the Birchmount and Ellesmere area. The season will be starting on TUESDAY FEBRUARY 28, 2017 and will run until the end of May/2017. Please see below for some highlights of the upcoming indoor season. For full registration details, please click on the Registration link.
- The season starts on Tuesday February 28, 2017
- Games will be take place on Tuesday evenings ranging in time from 8p.m. to 11p.m.
- The cost of registration for the Winter 2017 indoor season is as follows – Early bird registration fee of $165/player (Team provides own uniform) or $175/player (League provides team/player with uniform) for payments made up UNTIL February 27, 2017.
- After February 27, 2017 registration fees are $175/player (Team provides own uniform) or $185/player (League provides team/player with uniform)
- To register an entire team, a deposit of $825 or $875 (depending on need for uniforms) is required. The remainder of fees are due February 21, 2017
- There is a cancellation fee of $10 charged before February 14, 2017. Between February 14, 2017 to February 27, there is a cancellation fee is $25.00
- No refunds will be provided after February 27, 2017.
- Teams are also required to submit a team bond of $150 that is due by February 28, 2017.
- TEAM DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Payment after February 14, 2017 will only be accepted in the form of a certified cheque, money order, email transfer or cash. There is a $25.00 charge for cheques that are returned as NSF.
Registering as an Individual/Small Group
The cost for registering as an individual or a small group is $175/player. This will include a coloured numbered T-Shirt top and also covers all referee fees. If you wish to register as an individual/small group both leagues will be setting aside spots to accommodate players however spaces will be limited.
All games will take place at the Ultra Sports Centres located at 1510 Birchmount Rd #150, Scarborough, ON M1P 2G6.